Monday, November 14, 2011

Where to being?

People tell me that there is no point in them trying to keep clean because they don't know where to begin!!

My advise- start with the room that is used the most! For people with little kids, the kitchen is hands down the most used room! Next, the living room and bathrooms.

Challenge: Pick one room for this week and clean just that one room all week. Bring in a trash can and start chucking! Gather some bins and put items that do not belong there in those bins! Rid yourself from your clutter and start over!! It is very refreshing!

1 comment:

  1. i did that with my bedroom it was the worst for me to keep neat and organized i decided to tackle it i then took your basket idea filled it to the top (and more lol ) with anything that DIDN'T belong there i went around the house putting everything where it belonged about 15 min total while collecting things from every room i went into within 30 min not only was my room organized but so was the whole house bh since then i got the courage to keep my house under better control i did stress on my room and got some hooks and stuff to better organize but the big part was the basket idea and it got it all going :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete