Saturday, November 5, 2011

Counter-top challenge

People are always commenting on my counter tops and how they always seem clutter free-

It is not magic, nor does it come as easily to me as you may think!

Being organized takes lots of energy, but it does not have to take lots of time!!

Start today with one room of your house, declutter it. Throw the garbage OUT!

In my opinion, your counter-tops do not need anything on them! The only counter-top in my kitchen with anything on it is the one with just a toaster! (it is just too much of a hassle to put it away and take it out every day) But it is tucked in a corner with its cord hidden behind it and the fridge. Try it!!! The declutter the counter challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Can you give advice on how to organize cans in a deep pantry? Also can you show pics of your counter... I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rena, send me your email and I will send you pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please show puctures
    My shaklee site
    http://thehealthyway.myshaklee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather not put it on here... how do i give you my email w.o posting it on the blog?

    ReplyDelete